“Valencia Christmas is a magical experience to live in Spain” Full of lights, music, art, and traditions.
Here are some of the most outstanding events and activities that you can’t miss:
• Lighting ceremony: On December 1st, the city is illuminated with thousands of Christmas lights. The lighting ceremony is a highly anticipated event that marks the start of the holiday season.
• Christmas markets: Valencia has several Christmas markets where you can find unique gifts and crafts. Some of the most popular markets are the Mercado de Colón, the Mercado de Tapinería, and the City of Arts and Sciences.
• Nativity scene at the Plaza del Ayuntamiento: The Nativity scene at the Plaza del Ayuntamiento is one of the largest and most spectacular in Spain. With more than 200 figures, this Nativity scene is a true work of art.
• Ice skating rink: If you enjoy ice skating, don’t miss the ice skating rink at the Plaza del Ayuntamiento. It’s a fun activity for the whole family. • San Silvestre race: The San Silvestre race is a popular race that takes place on December 30th. It’s a fun way to say goodbye to the year and get some exercise.
• New Year’s Eve: New Year’s Eve in Valencia is an unforgettable party. The city is filled with music, bells, and pyro-musical shows that light up the city from four different points. Reasons to live in Valencia Valencia is a beautiful and vibrant city that offers many advantages for those who decide to move here.
Here are some reasons why you should consider living in Valencia:
Climate: Valencia has a mild and sunny Mediterranean climate throughout the year. With more than 300 days of sunshine a year, it’s a perfect place to enjoy the outdoors.
Location: Valencia is located on the east coast of Spain, making it an ideal place to explore other parts of Spain and Europe. The city has an airport, a high-speed train station, and a port with passenger ferries.
Culture: Valencia is a city rich in culture and history. The city has many museums, art galleries, and theatres. It is also famous for its festivals, such as Las Fallas and La Tomatina.
Gastronomy: Valencian cuisine is delicious and varied. The city is famous for its paella, but it also has many other delicious dishes such as fideuà and arroz al horno.
Quality of life: Valencia is a safe and friendly city with a high quality of life. The city has many parks and green areas, making it an ideal place for those who enjoy the outdoors.
ASSISTyouUP: Your Relocation Company in Valencia
If you’re thinking of moving to Valencia, ASSISTyouUP is the relocation company you need. We specialize in helping individuals and companies establish themselves in Valencia. We offer a wide range of relocation services, including legal advice, housing search, assistance with children’s schooling, and much more.
Our goal is to make your move to Valencia as easy and stress-free as possible. We make sure that all aspects of your move are covered, from housing search to enrollment in the health system.
At ASSISTyouUP, we pride ourselves on offering a personalized and tailored service to your needs. We make sure that each client receives the attention they deserve and we are available to answer any questions you may have.